| < December >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 79.6mm (3.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:25 long with an average length of 13:23.
Weather Trend Graph for December in Mphoeng, Zimbabwe
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Mphoeng:
- Sawmills, Zimbabwe - 183.1 kms (113.8 miles) N
- Nyamandhlovu, Zimbabwe - 155.8 kms (96.8 miles) NNE
- Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe - 154.7 kms (96.2 miles) NNE
- Bulawayo Goetz, Zimbabwe - 142.1 kms (88.3 miles) NNE
- Khami, Zimbabwe - 121.6 kms (75.6 miles) NNE
- Hope Fountain, Zimbabwe - 127.4 kms (79.2 miles) NE
- Esigodini Agric Inst, Zimbabwe - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) NE
- Figtree, Zimbabwe - 105.9 kms (65.8 miles) NNE
- Matopos, Zimbabwe - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) NE
- Marula, Zimbabwe - 85.1 kms (52.9 miles) NNE
- Kezi, Zimbabwe - 69 kms (42.9 miles) ENE
- Gwanda, Zimbabwe - 123 kms (76.5 miles) ENE
- West Nicholson, Zimbabwe - 156.4 kms (97.2 miles) E
- Thuli Estate, Zimbabwe - 116.8 kms (72.6 miles) E
- Tuli, Zimbabwe - 157 kms (97.5 miles) ESE